We kindly inform you that there is AZIK Wójtowicz and a joint general partnership with its registered office in Warsaw (02-677 Warsaw, ul. Cybernetyki 7c / 45), hereinafter referred to as the "Company", processes data provided by Users and contractors in connection with the use of services and concluding contracts. This information may include information that is personal data within the meaning of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter "the Regulation" or "GDPR").
In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we constantly improve our security, we develop internal procedures and recommendations that are designed to protect personal data. We control the correctness and quality of collateral on an ongoing basis in accordance with the GDPR and other relevant legal acts.
In accordance with the applicable Regulation, in order to ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, the data subject should be provided with all information regarding data processing as specified in art. 13 and / or art. 14 GDPR (depending on whether the information was obtained directly from the person or from other sources).
So we'd like to inform you that:
- The administrator of the information obtained by the Company is AZIK Wójtowicz and partners spółka jawna with headquarters in Warsaw (02-677 Warsaw, ul. Cybernetyki 7c / 45), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the DISTRICT COURT FOR THE M.ST. WARSZAWY IN WARSZAWIE, 14th ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under registration number KRS 0000244288, NIP: 9482422128, REGON: 140314365 (hereinafter referred to as "the Company")
- Personal data is processed on the basis of legal provisions and / or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties (Article 6 paragraph 1 of the GDPR).
- The company obtains personal data as follows:
- by voluntarily entering information in forms,
- through the information contained in the contracts,
- Personal data is always collected and processed for one purpose, which results from a specific form or contract.
- In addition, personal data is also processed for statistical purposes.
- The Company does not process specific categories of personal data within the meaning of art. 9 of the Regulation.
- Personal data is processed for the period necessary to implement the legitimate interests of the Company.
- In connection with the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to:
- request the Administrator to access their personal data,
- requests from the Administrator to correct their personal data,
- request from the Administrator to delete his personal data,
- request from the Administrator to limit the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- transfer personal data,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- From the rights indicated above in point 8 can be used by:
- written contact, post to the address: 02-677 Warsaw, ul. Cybernetyki 7c / 45),
- The Administrator endeavors to provide all available physical, technical and organizational protection measures against their accidental or intentional destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorized use in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Personal data in the Company are processed in paper and electronic form in accordance with the purposes of processing.
- Personal data whose administrator is the Company will not be sold or made available to unauthorized third parties.
THE COOKIES POLICY OF THE SITE www.karczmabankrut.pl
By "cookies" are meant IT data, which are stored in users' terminal equipment and intended for using websites. In particular, these are text files that contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Information on the website is not collected in any other way, except for the information contained in "cookies".
- The website operator is AZIK Wójtowicz and a joint general partnership with its registered office in Warsaw (02-677 Warsaw, ul. Cybernetyki 7c / 45), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the DISTRICT COURT FOR THE M.ST. WARSZAWY IN WARSZAWIE, 14th ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under registration number KRS 0000244288, NIP: 9482422128, REGON: 140314365
(hereinafter referred to as "the Company")
- The administrator of the collected personal data is the Company.
- "Cookies" are intended for using the website's pages. They are designed to facilitate the use of pages by remembering preferences and the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the site.
- By default, the software that is used to browse the websites by default allows the placement of "cookies" on the user's end device. The user can change this setting to block the automatic handling of "cookies" or inform them whenever they are sent to the user's devices.
- Detailed information on the possibilities of handling "cookies" is available in the settings of web browsers.
- Bearing in mind points 7 The operator informs that changes to the settings in the web browser may affect the correct operation of websites.